Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

November 12, 2014

Challenge Reminder - DT Feature

Good Morning!
I am sorry I am late adding this challenge reminder post.
We have been out of town visiting with my grandmother and
this is the first time I have been home in 3 days... 
We don't use computers when we are away. 
We sat on the porch, raked leaves, laughed, ate good, 
shared and all of that good stuff. It was such a nice time. 

Anyway -
I unpacked a little and then I couldn't wait any longer.
I had to share our Design Team members wonderful 
creations with you!!!

Check them out!


PUMPKIN MUG DIGITAL STAMP




Fall Pumpkin Digital Stamp
Grace and Daniel Thanksgiving Digital Stamps






Be sure to play along in our current challenge
You have until November 18th to play along!

Have a lovely day.

Heather and the FBD Designers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter