Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

July 30, 2011

One Hot Cuppa Joe

*check out our AWEEOME guest designers post here*
She created something EXTRA CUTE AND SASSY
and you can still get in on her blog candy.
What are you waiting for? GO!!! :)....
(well, at least after you check out this post ;)

Good Afternoon!

I hope everyone is having a super wonderful lovely weekend so far. (I know it just started, but I hope yours started off  right :)!) I know at Fresh Brewed Designs, we are!! I have had my morning java and am ready to take on  the day! My husband is off work and we are going to spend time together and with the kids.
On the other hand, Our lovely latte lady rubber stamp has been so very lonely. She keeps telling me she loves all the places she has been and has loved visiting all of the coffee shops, but it gets tiring  going by herself all the time. I introduced her to who we lovingly call Hot Cuppa Joe and she couldn't be happier! :D hehehe

Well, maybe I have had TOO much coffee today .... but I hope you are smiling and putting up with me and my craziness. All of this leads up to a NEW DIGITAL STAMP RELEASE!!! I had some free time on my  hands this week sitting with a not so well little man, so I took advantage of my being lazy and created this to share with all of you Fresh Brewed Designs fans :)

Here he is.....
drumroll please.....
Welcome to the family:


 He is standing with our lovely latte lady, I'll Take Mine to Go rubber stamp.
 you can read more about this card in the post at my blog Heather's Coffee Break


Thank you for stopping by today! 
There are LOTS more fun things happening at FBD! You have to keep stop by the challenge blog to find them all out. :) LOTS of fun things like challenges, releases, freebies, guest designer posts, BLOG CANDY!!! and we are announcing our new rubber stamp release AND birthday blog candy soon!!!
Keep checking in so you dont miss out!!!

4 comments:

  1. I love this new Digi Stamp!! Hot Cuppa Joe is SO HOT!! What a brilliant idea to pair these two stamps together! I'm sure that all of the ladies at FBD will be competing for the opportunity to meet him! This is such a fun, masculine and HOT image on an outstanding card!
    Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmygosh! what a handsome cuppa joe! you're so funny- i love it! will there be a bride and groom and then a baby espresso? hee hee hee. awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather! He is Awesome!
    What a hunk! When do we get to play with him? (I mean on paper of course!) LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter