Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

July 29, 2011

Hot And Stylin'

 Happy Saturday!!! 

I don't know about you, but Saturday is the one day I usually get out of my pjs (or yoga pants) and hit the town (aka grocery store!) hahah!!! In honor of  this we are making today all about FASHION!!! Sassy sweet and HOT!

This next project has the perfect mix of sweet and sexy. Our guest designer, Sheryl, created this AWESOME purse featuring Caution: Contents are Hot! rubber stamp and painted with Fairy Dust Inspirations Paint as a reminder of this weeks Shaped Cards challenge.


I LOVE the white dress with the bling buttons. I am telling you, if possible, I would TOTALLY LOVE TO HAVE A REAL PURSE LIKE THIS!!! I love it that much!!!

OK... now prepare yourself for the 
CUTEST THING EVER TO HIT THIS BLOG


Suzie Q!!

Isn't this just SOOO SWEET!!! It makes my heart melt and break because sweet little Susie Q reminds me of my little Daisy who passed away a few years ago. But anyway.... on to something happier. I just loved that Sheryl snapped this pic at just the right moment. Happy to meet you Susie Q and to get to share you with all of our Fresh Brewed Designs Fans :D



Do you notice anything new about the blog? Our DT member Stacie set it up to where we have tabs now! yay!!! I am unable to edit them (scratches head) her blog set up looks different from mine... but we will get it all set up and working soon. I think you will be able to navigate and keep up with us much easier though :D Our Current challenges are linked in these tabs, so be sure to check them out. Our monthly prize challenge is over soon!!! Play along before you run out of time!

REMEMBER!!! 
Monday is Mocha Manic Monday! Come back to get your freebie :D

Our Guest Designer is also giving away BLOG CANDY for this month ONLY!
She is giving away a BEACH BUMs RUBBER STAMP!!! 

Be on the lookout for my SURPRISE POST later today. 
I HAVE A NEW IMAGE to release that you are sure to LOVE!!!
:) hint :)
the name of the image is:
Hot Cuppa Joe

see you back soon. 
Have a WONDERFUL Saturday

4 comments:

  1. That purse is awesome! I love everything about it! Too Cute.
    I am going to have to get that image from Heather. Love how you did the bling for buttons, really sets it off perfectly.
    Have a great weekend! :) Gale

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow sheryl! that is the cutest ever!! you're so very talented and creative! your nosey suzie Q makes me smile (btw- i used to have a dog name suzie q! a terrier/daushund mix). :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Sheryl, what an awesome project! I love, love, love it!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This is PAPER!!??!!
    What a great purse!
    Like Heather, this looks like something I'd carry!! (-:

    Stacie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter