Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

July 1, 2011

Some New Stuffs and a THANK YOU!!!

Good Morning! 
This is a somewhat LONG post, so please be patient.
I promise you will be glad you stayed :)

I want to start off by thanking our Guest Designer for June. Sharon from Diary of a Craft Room Transformation. went above and beyond with her super cute cards, but behind the scenes she shared many touching emails that made me smile, laugh, and touched my heart. She has created this birthday card as her last Guest Designer post. It was inspired by our current Party Themed challenge in which you can find HERE. 

She colored the little Ewe for a friend of hers who loves sheep and actually created these flowers herself! Aren't they GORGEOUS!!! She used the Alleen's bread dough recipe in which my mom and I played with when I was a teenager. It really brought back wonderful memories when she shared that about her card. Thank you so much Sharon for being such a wonderful lady. You have a great talent and I hope you will continue to share it with us at Fresh Brewed Designs. 


 OK, So, LET's TALK!!! 

We have a new digi just released to Fresh Brewed Designs. It is called Hello! :)




Funny ~ after I named it I made my cards ... then remembered when my daughter was a baby she called the phone a hello :D That made my heart smile... and a little sad... but back to the card!!! You can read more about this card at my blog HERE


Next up is another fun card using Hello, but first  the deets. Every First Friday at The Latte Lounge we start a NEW month long challenge. Since Simply Scrapping Crafts is closing, I am taking the idea for there and using it at TLL. We are creating every month with a sketch and an extra. This months (July) sketch is as follows:

 and the extra: add 2 embellies of choice. 
Easy and fun, right??? 
Here is my inspiration card:

I DID flip and flop and move my card around, but I DID use the elements on the sketch. I want the sketch to INSPIRE you not to limit you! If you want to join in, please hop on over to TLL and join us there for the fun.

In case you missed them, there are two more fun digis released to the shop this week. Check out THIS POST to see Granny and a new Fun Foods digi!
I hope that you all have a wonderful and blessed weekend. 
See you Monday for Mocha Manic Monday at Fresh Brewed Designs 
(if not sooner)


 HUGS!!!

1 comment:

  1. sweet lamb card! wonderful handmade flowers- what a great idea.

    LOVE the new phone image and your cards are awesome. I esp. love the first one's colors and PP. FUN!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter