Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

January 27, 2012

Getting Knitty With It!

 It is getting cooler outside (some days, lol! it is actually rainy and in the 60s here today).  We are all getting out our scarves and hats and warm  gloves to wear with our stylish winter ensembles. I am lucky because my mom crochets and my sister knits so I always have a fun variety of cool things to wear :D

This stamp is perfect for days like this: 
(on sale for a short time)

My dearest and bestest friend Carolyn sent me this card to use whenever I please, 
and I do PLEASE, THANK YOU!!!!
Isn't it JUST GORGEOUS in every way?!?! I LOVE the scalloped frame, the GORGEOUS felt heart and the papers. Her shading and coloring is inspirational. sigh. And the insides of her cards are always just as gorgeous inside as out. A very special card indeed!!!

We have lots coming up! A Special Deal of the Month sale Feb 6th. A Digi Release Blog Hop February 13th and a RUBBER RELEASE coming very soon! 
Don't miss out:
Follow us here and Follow us on Facebook for more FUN! and updates.

Be sure to check out our weekly challenge: Brrr! Winter / Snow
and our MONTH LONG PRIZE CHALLENGE use something NEW! on your project.


Have a lovely day!
BIG HUGS!

4 comments:

  1. Gasp! This is simply gorgeous! I love the bright and bold colors!
    A very warm, beautiful and cheerful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza, this is one gorgeous card!! I was first struck by her coloring - outstanding!! Then I noticed the felt heart and pins - how adorable! Then you showed the insides and again I was WOW'd! One fabulous card indeed.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect finishing touches with the pins and the heart. What a great card and i love the image

    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Love the vibrant colors! The image is pretty cute also! LOL

    :) Gale

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter