Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

January 29, 2012

Welcoming to the team ...

Kenzie at Krafty Hugzz

I wanted to take a moment and let you get to know the TCC And FB team. 
I am excited to be able to share share these AWESOME cards our newest DT member, 
Kenzie has created over the past weeks.

This card was created using the digital stamp:
You can read about this card here


Next up is another fun and sassy card using the digi
and my flower tutorial HERE
you can read more about this card here

AND she has blog candy until 1-31

Thank you for stopping by today. 
I hope you are inspired by these lovely cards. 
I know they will leave you wanting and waiting to see more!

Have a very blessed Sunday. 

4 comments:

  1. so happy to have kenzie on the team. so talented: I just love these cards. gorgeous coloring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, Kenzie! Your coloring is outstanding! I can hardly wait to see what you create next with Heather's lovely images!
    Big Warm Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. great cards, I love the images and the cupcake card sure makes me feel hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Kenzie!!! Your card is sooo beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter