Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

January 15, 2012

i love ....

I love you a latte!

Good Sunday Morning everyone. 
I have another card to share with you today. This one (like the one posted yesterday)  also follows our current color challenge: Pink, White and Kraft AND is being used as a blog hop reminder.... 
but definitely does not follow the use something new prize challenge. 
Everything on this card has been hiding in my stash for some time now. Especially the little heart. I had some recycled handmade papers a LONG time ago that I cut hearts from and placed in a little jar. I mean over two years ago. I found that little box just as I was getting this card together and thought it went perfectly with the color scheme. The card was made using  scraps and a recycled note card as the bg paper.


 I colored up our little Latte Love Mug using prismacolor markers 
and added glossy accents to all of the white spaces.


Now that you have seen the card and are hopefully inspired to play along in one or both of our challenges, go on and read below for some special updates and REMINDERS!
We are having a Valentine's Blog Hop on Thurday the 19th! 
HOPe to see you there :D
and we are having a DT call for our Facebook fan page and Crafter's Cafe group.
Thank you all for stopping by today. I hope you have a very blessed and happy day today. 
Heather <3

4 comments:

  1. Heather, this card is wonderful!!! First of all, I love Latte Love Mug. The glossy accents are the absolute perfect touch. And your layout with those strips of papers and recycled note card...genius!!! Cute little heart too.
    Looking forward to the blog hop!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow such a lovely card... It is sooo pretty and I love the detailing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Love this image!

    :) Gale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather, This card is so very PRETTY!
    I'm really impressed that you made it with your scraps! You are inspiring me to try and do the same!
    I really LOVE THIS COLOR COMBINATION!
    Both of your cards from yesterday and today are simply stunning!
    Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter