Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

January 14, 2012

Je T'aime!

Ahh .. Paris. 

*2 in stock*
stop by the shop and get her before she is gone!
for a few months anyway ;)
I have only been out of 'my state' (aside from the bordering states to visit family) a few times in my lifetime. I can probably count them all on both hands, maybe one foot ;) hehehe! So the thought of going to Paris is one that I know would never happen :D but our Latte Loving Lady sure did enjoy her time there. I think she may have been a bit under dressed. Here's hoping that she has a lovely pashmina in her shopping bag.



I created this card to follow our color challenge this week. We are encouraging you to use pink, white and kraft on your creations. You can also use something NEW and enter it into both this color challenge AND our month long prize challenge of Use Something New (heheh- i am getting repetitive, yes, I have had my coffee *sluurp*).


For more information on this card including the really cute (if I do say so myself) ruffle, please check out my blog : Heather's Coffee Break

REMINDERS!
We are having a Valentine's Blog Hop on Thurday the 19th! 
HOPe to see you there :D

and we are having a DT call for our Facebook fan page and Crafter's Cafe group.

Hope you all have a blessed and happy weekend!
Heather <3

2 comments:

  1. love the travel theme here!
    She is a great 'on the go' stamp!
    :) Gale

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this card! It makes me wish that I was shopping in Paris! And yes that is a "really cute ruffle"! Simply lovely!
    Warmest hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter