Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

June 27, 2012

Hot Stuff!!!


Here is a card I created using the FBD stamp: Beach Bums. Isn't she just too fun?!?! I wanted to keep up with the fun patriotic theme since we are drawing nearer to Independence Day. That also means we are slap dab in the middle of summer. Are you loving it? I have yet to get to enjoy much of mine yet, but I will,  by George,  before August hits spned a few days on and enjoy the beauty of the beach. I will I tell ya! :))

 I can not believe it is almost July! BUT that also means A LOT of FUN things are getting ready to happen here at FBD!!! MONDAY will be our SPECIAL BREW OF THE MONTH! Wednesday is our NEW Month long prize challenge AND our NEW digital stamp release. Oh and speaking of releases, we have an AWESOME release planned for July! You will not want to miss it. I am super excited about this one. All I can tell you is that it is going to be HOT in more ways than one :D and I am so excited to share it with you.


You can add our badge to your sidebar to help promote and spread the word. If you do, let us know! We are having a giveaway and event page at Facebook HERE if you want to join in.
We would love to have you!!! The more that enter and hop, the more fun things we will give away!
 What are you waiting for? Share, join, hop and enjoy!!!

Have a super duper wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Heather!!! Love your red, white, blue and kraft. Fun stitching, buttons, layout, and paper piecing. All together makes for one fabulous card!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, Heather! I love the the red and white gingham and the pretty blue really pops! What a very fun and patriotic card! I've always loved this stamp! It was the first stamp that I ordered from you! ;-)
    Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter