Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

August 28, 2012

Happy - Happy - Happy *new digis

Isn't it weird that my mom, father in law and my mother in laws mom all share the same birthday?
I created some new digis just for the occasion!

You can find both of these happy birthday digis in the shop under NEW HOT OUT OF THE PRESS or...

Check them out one by one. 
We will start off with 

 This one is for my mom. She is my best friend and I love her so much!
She is the one who has taught me everything I know as well as introduced me to creating and crafting
at a very young age, and I am forever grateful for that.

Sarah's card using Happy Birthday Girlfriend
hehehe - these digis were just sent created and sent to the DT yesterday, Sarah
and I colored ours very similarly, lol!!! hehehe! Gotta  LOVE IT!!! :)


Next up is a keep it simple digi stamp

For Grandpa


For Great-grandma 


And last but not least, here is a card Sheryl created for one of the sweet little ones she watches after. 
Isn't this just PRECIOUS?!?!



Thank you for stopping by today!
Don't forget to come back tomorrow for a NEW Challenge.
The LAST one for August!!!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!
Heather

1 comment:

  1. Love em all! So great---definitely have to laugh because one of mine I created with the cakes is colored just like yours :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter