Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

August 26, 2012

Joshua 24:15


I have a very CAS card to share with you today. 
This card was created using the digital sentiment "As for Me and My House"

To read more about this card stop by my blog

At first, I was thinking, this is not going to work :(
The sentiment was too wide. Then I had the "hit forehead with hand" moment
It's a digi! They can be stretched or smooshed with the sizing squares or lines around it!
I did not want it to LOOK smooshed, so I took it to the level I thought it still looked pretty at. 
You can do this to your sentiments and flowers and nonliving objects that can be smooshable without looking silly :) (if it is ok with the policy of the company you are purchasing from). I do not suggest smooshing animals or people. They would just look plain weird that way :D hehehe!

I hope you all have a wonderful day!
Heather

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter