Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

August 23, 2012

More HOT STUFF!!!

It has been a while since I have used the lovely Work it Work Out Girl Rubber Stamp, 
so I decided to create something for this weeks challenge: HOT theme


I thought the sentiment was pretty cute :D I need to start working out. Funny - when I think about working out, my body goes into panic mode and starts screaming NO!!! don't do that to me! and I go on an oreo eating binge like tonight! HAHAHAH!!! So... working out does not help me AT ALL!!! it actually hurts me. So I stay away from it. (just kidding, I really need to get into some sort of routine.. some day)
OK so enough of my rambling!!! 

I hope you will stop by and play along this week. If you want to WIN use a fbd image or stamp for the chance to be featured! add your card / project to our SHOW US YOUR STUFF tab at the top of the page for more chances to be featured AND / OR play along in our month long prize challenge for even more chances to win!!! 

Speaking of featured, we have a special featured post planned for tomorrow. 
Hope you will stop by and check it out. 

There are a few new doggie digis in the shop: stop by and check them out HERE

Have a blessed weekend. 

Heather D

1 comment:

  1. I totally need to include her on my weight loss Smashbook! :) Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter