Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

February 22, 2013

Crazy Hair!

I don't know about you, but sometimes I like to go all crazy with my images. 
Fun prints, bold colors, and crazy colored hair. 
Designed To Color gave a challenge to us on facebook this past week to share cards
using images with 'different' colored hair. 
I had so much fun creating for it. It really brought out that fun, funky side of me
that I had been missing. That mojo just has been sucked away from me with all of the 
things going on lately (God is in control, but I still was not feeling what I was creating, ya know?)

ANYWAY ~ I did get to create some FUN and FUNKY cards  and am going to share them with you now. 
If you stopped by my blog yesterday you saw this one already ;)

Hot Stuff sentiment from the She loves Lattes stamp set
{You can read more about this and see more pics on my 
blog post >>HERE<<} 


Next up is the sweet and Fun card using
 {I know it was in my head, but I could literally smell grape
flavored candy the whole time I colored this ;) }


Thank you for stopping by today. 
I hope everyone has a very happy and blessed weekend. 

Heather

3 comments:

  1. Happy Friday Heather! These cards are fabulous, I love the fun bright colors. Isn't great how creating something always has away of lifting our spirits :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the colored hair!! So fun-think I will do one up for my Emily's friends b-day which is next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love their hair color!! My favorite colors!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter