Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

September 12, 2013

Let's Be Merry!

I am just starting to realize that Christmas is 
JUST AROUND THE CORNER!
It feels like I am still stuck in Summer limbo land. 
Temperatures still reaching high 90s here probably isn't helping. 


Linda has created and adorable treat of a card using our
Fresh Brewed Rubber Stamp



I LOVE these sweet papers and the cut out sentiment. 
ADORABLE!!! 

Be sure to stop by Linda's blog to find out more about this card.

Love FBD Rubber Stamps?
Don't miss our LAST rubber release and blog hop of the year!


Have a very happy and blessed day!
Heather and the FBD Design Team

3 comments:

  1. So adorable! I love your card. She is great on a Christmas card. I love this cute image. I wish I had her. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! yes, great on a Christmas card- I agree. way to get some done early! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter