Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

September 11, 2013

Thank you

I am happy to have the chance to create this post. 
I would like to use this opportunity to tell you all THANK YOU!
Thank you for sticking with me through all of the stresses and struggles I faced this summer. 
My family and I had a very emotional and busy few months. 
God brought us through, and, while I was and am still being tested, 
I know in the end that He will work it out and that His glory will shine through. 

I realize that I have been absent from the blog, posting, keeping in touch with my team...
Everyone has had to step up a level and work independently ....  a lot.
That is not usually how I run things. You usually can't get me to hush or leave you alone, lol!


(take a breather and check out the card I created for you today :D)
This card was created using the digital stamp:


 Stop by the shop to snag this sentiment for FREE!!!


(back to chatting...)

All in all, I am working on getting everything straingt.
I am trying to get organized again, get my life in order, and get on a new schedule.
Things are looking up and we have a lot of fun new things planned for 2014!!!


Before I leave you, I have a few reminders.
WE HAVE A BLOG HOP COMING UP ON SEPTEMBER 16TH!!!
WOOT WOOT!!!
Our last rubber stamp release of the year!
Hope to see you there. 

Stop back in Saturday for a chance to see 
some fantastic, fun, and super adorable creations. 

Have a blessed and happy day!

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Heather! Hugs to you. Remember to tell yourself everyday what a special lady you are and how much you are loved...okay, let me hear you say it!!!! I'm listening!!! :)

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so pretty. I love that image you used. I love the trims and the papers. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  3. super sweet card. one of my fave flower digis. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter