Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

December 11, 2013

BLOG CANDY LINK UP CHALLENGE

JANUARY BOG BLOG CANDY WINNER:

True Random Number Generator Min:   Max:    Result:6
                                                                  6. susan salyer  
Congratulations Susan!
Please send me your contact info to
 freshbreweddesigns at yahoo dot com

Good Morning!
We have some FUN News for you!

(To see who won our Holiday Hoolpla Blog Hop Prizes go HERE)


For the whole year in 2014 we will be having
 ONE blog candy challenge per month. 
We are letting you get started early since this will be 
our FIRST and BIGGEST candy!



Want to see what you can win?

That package of cardstock has all of
the colors in it to match each of the ink pads.
Then you get coordinating designer papers
and pretty embellishments!

It's a $75.00 value!

RULES / REQUIREMENTS TO WIN

For each entry,  you must:
**Create a NEW card using an FBD image (Digi or Rubber Stamp from Fresh Brewed Designs).
**Can enter up to 3 times each. 5 times each (since we are posting this one early)

**MUST post CANDY badge on your sidebar (at the top) linking back to Freshly Brewed Challenges and add this blog candy photo in EACH post with your card with a link back to this post.

Extra ways to win
Get an extra entry by: 
**Join our facebook page and SHARE this photo with your friends. (if you do not see it on the home  page, you will find it in the PHOTOS section.
 **Come back and link up your name and add FB beside your name (Ex. Heather Dennis FB)






5 comments:

  1. Count me in!!! Just seeing this now. I'll link up as soon as I make my creation - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just joined in - thank you! I was excited to use one of my new FBD digis. I have more to use so I'm hoping to have time to come back and enter again. Wishing you a joyful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had added my link and its for my new Manga girl...........fiona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your entry fiona. Your card is lovely! I have to let you know, to win our blog candy, you are required to use a Fresh Brewed Designs image. it is in the post under: RULES / REQUIREMENTS TO WIN
      Thanks again, Heather

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the fun challenge! I posted the button on my sidebar with a link back to here and in my posting! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter