Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

February 11, 2014

New Digi Release / Hop Day #2

Good morning!
I am back with to remind you about our
NEW DIGI RELEASE BLOG HOP!

If you are just hopping and need to go to the start, click HERE
If you are just visiting or caught the bug and are here for day #2, 
Welcome back!

I have a little card to share with you today featuring the new digi:
I also used the rubber sentiment stamp from the 




Thank you for stopping by!
Here is a peek at what you will see tomorrow...


so be sure to  come back ;)

4 comments:

  1. You've been busy again Heather!!! Such CUTIES these little guys/girls are...I have so many ideas for them...I just need one thing...TIME!!!! I love the dots!!! Scrolling through everyone's work supports my thought that this release is EXTREMELY VERSATILE...the uses ENDLESS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love this! ! He looks fab spotted. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card. I like the paper you used. Makes you think of a Latte. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee, hee. How adorable is that little bug of yours. Love the layout and paper choices too!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter