Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

November 11, 2011

FUN DAY Friday




A FUN DAY FRIDAY...

We could all use one of those, right?!?!
Well, it was fun for me because I cant sleep in when I am sick .. so waking up early this morning gave me the opportunity to create with the newly {just yesterday} released digi, Crafty Gal. Newly released you ask? Yes, we released 4 new cakes yesterday and 6 fun, sweet, and sassy gals


Before I show you the card I want to introduce to you the new digis

Groovy Girl
Wanda
Crafty Gal
Happy Tappy Day
You're a Star (couple) 
Fairy Sweet


and the cakes
Wonky Dot Cake

You can click on the names to view all of the digis released or if you are in a hurry, just stop by and check out them all at the NEW! Hot out of the Press section of the shop.



OK, now on to my card :D
I had fun creating this card, even though it did not turn out exactly how I wanted it to.
It is a little messy and gawdy, but that is ok. I can live with that :D

A lovely lady named Chriss at Scrappin' with Chriss and Lou suggested to me yesterday a girl crafting in her pjs and wearing bunny slippers. I LOVED the idea (And have to admit I have wanted to make one a long time ago, but the mojo just wasn't flowing for her) I say all good things come to those who wait, because I am really happy with the way she turned out. I always craft in my pjs (which usually include yoga pants and a tee :D or my sock monkey flannels) lol!) 

OK, so I also used a digi called Hannah Belle and Tommy Reading to create a pic of this crafty gals kids hanging on her wall in her craft room. This digi is not in the shop? I must not have added it when we moved shops a year ago :D That has happened with a few of the digis. I still need to work on that. I drew the calendar and created the little list for DT assignments. I she has a fun and well organized room for getting her craft on, dont you? It looks NOTHING like mine ATM :D hehehe!!! 


Thank you for stopping by today!
DON'T FORGET TO GET OUT YOUR FBD DIGIS AND STAMPS AND CREATE ANYTHING YOU WANT AND ADD IT TO THE LINK HERE WITH FBD AFTER YOUR NAME TO  BE ENTERED TO WIN OUR CUSTOMER APPRECIATION BLOG CANDY!!!



4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love all of your new digis.... They are fabulous..... I love love your card. I think it is awesome.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. How totally creative are YOU!!??!!
    Is there a limit?
    What a GREAT idea to make a wall behind her... and the paper-pieced jammies... I have those jammies, in that EXACT same color and pattern!
    I'm brewing a fresh pot o'joe and plan to color Fresh Brewed images the rest of the day! It's SNOWING here: a LOT... there are 5 inches on the ground already!! BRRRRRRRR... I need me some bunny slippers!!
    Hope you're feeling better soon!
    love ya,
    Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I love this digi!!! Heather you created the complete SCRAPROOM!! I LOVE IT!! I really need more "crafty" digis......what's next???!! Can't hardly wait! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This scrap girl image has got to be one of the best yet!
    I love the whole scene you made!
    The pieced PJs and the the bunny slippers are awesome.

    Hope you feel better soon.

    :) gale

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter